Re: TV Tuner card

"JBrown" <jbrown15@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E79F78C2-3F0A-4A1E-8E23-DBCB5DD4B995@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
My system is an HP Media Center.It has Vista home premium . Would like to add a TV Tuner PCIe card to it. I am looking mainly for analog and digital. If it has HD that would be OK. I do not want to spend alot of money on it. Less than $100. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have a pinnacle . tryed it in xp no good tryed it in vista even worse..

--

Thank you,
Jim Brown(jbrown15@xxxxxxxxxx)

  • Re: WMC and TV tuners.
    ... I have two HVR-1600s and two AverMedia A180s in the same PC running Vista ... A analog tuner can still ... Anybody out there gotten Comcast cable to work in WMC with a 1600 or ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Loss of Signal in MCE
    ... Pinnacle a software encoder driver that is MC compatible. ... I didn't configure to use analog or digital. ... Could you please tell me how to configure only analog signal in MCE. ... with your OTA ATSC tuner on your Pinnacle card/ ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: front panel video inputs
    ... I have never had any problem inputting VHS tapes to either my XP or my Vista system. ... The computer just converts the analog input to digital just like it converts all of the analog TV signals using NTSC or Pal video format. ... (scroll down and read the paragraph: Importing analog video) ...
  • Re: Loss of Signal in MCE
    ... I installed the card in my machine and started to using them. ... Could you please tell me how to configure only analog signal in MCE. ... In pinnacle TV pro setting I see ... with your OTA ATSC tuner on your Pinnacle card/ ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Loss of Signal in MCE
    ... Your pinnacle unit does have a onboard hardware analog encoder chip so analog can not be configured in MC unless there is also available from Pinnacle a software encoder driver that is MC compatible. ... I could not find such a software encoder referenced for your card model on the Pinnacle web site. ... with your OTA ATSC tuner on your Pinnacle card/ ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)