Re: Cannot access files in Vista hard drive

"Ande" <Ande@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2481A9A1-14C7-43BC-AC55-7C5AD156DC14@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HI

I bought compaq laptop which has vista home premium installed.

Laptop got problem and its not working.
My Hard drive has importent data in it, i removed teh hard drive and
connected to other laptop(Vista OS installed) with USB.

Iam able to open the hard drive, but Iam unable to see any files in it.
Folder strucure exists. But files in folders doesnt exist.

In Users folders Iam unable to see my Folder.

I tried to log in to computer as administrator (Other laptop to whihc my
Hard drive is connected )

Is this a security of VISTA.

Please help me to recover my Data back.

You need to take ownership of the files. Type in "take ownership" into Help and read that.

.