Re: cd drives

lady;848722 Wrote:
My CD drives don't turn, they light up and then the light goes out and
they
don't move. I have reinstalled the whole system, but the CD drives
still
don't move. When I check the devices, there is a yellow exclammation
mark
next to both CD rom and DVD. Help!!
--
lady

Hello Lady,

If you right click the devices with the yellow exclamation mark and
check under Properties, you will probably find the device drivers are
not installed.

You could try letting Windows check online for driver software, or
visit the device manufacturers website and download and install the
newest drivers for your devices. Some of them have programs that will
check it for you when you get to their website.

Hope this helps

SIW2

--
SIW2