Re: DVD/CD Drive not even showing up!

Thanks Peter: however my dvd player isn't connected via usb, it's
internal. Just ordered broadband so really need to get this thing up
and running again:eek:

--
barriesmom

  • Re: Can I watch DVDs on my old laptop?
    ... There are USB capture devices available for under $50. ... But you won't like the results (video via USB 1.x is really bad. ... If you have a laptop with a DVD drive and a processor of about 400MHz or faster, you can play the DVD directly on the laptop, no external DVD player required. ...
    (comp.sys.laptops)
  • Re: Can Netgear wireless adaptors work to stream Netflix movies on Blu-Ray DVD player?
    ... Can Netgear wireless adaptors work to stream Netflix movies on Blu-Ray ... WG111 (54 Mbps 2.0 USB) ... My goal is to buy a Blu Ray DVD Player and stream Netflix movies. ...
    (alt.games.video.xbox)
  • Re: Shrinked VOBs play just fine but AVIs made from them have audio synch problems.
    ... Now I just have to find a DVD player with USB stick support that'll ... USB memstick AVI's and JPEGs, ... One feature I'd have liked is NetFlix play, ... captures and transfer to external HDDs. ...
    (rec.video.desktop)
  • Re: What do you use...
    ... My TV's too old for that, but the DVD player has USB, so sorted. ... I told my sister yesterday that if she had a DVD it'd likely have a USB socket and gave her a couple of missed episodes of True Blood she'd missed and said "Shove that in the port and see what happens". ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)
  • Re: Make shared PC drive appear as a usb hdd
    ... Yves Leclerc wrote: ... I do already have an external USB drive, ... I dont know if this is possible, hence me asking, I have a DVD player ... Thanks in advance for any replys, Even if they are just to say "dont be ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware)