Re: DVD/CD Drive not even showing up!

Thanks Peter: however my dvd player isn't connected via usb, it's
internal. Just ordered broadband so really need to get this thing up
and running again:eek:

Posted via

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Can I watch DVDs on my old laptop?
    ... There are USB capture devices available for under $50. ... But you won't like the results (video via USB 1.x is really bad. ... If you have a laptop with a DVD drive and a processor of about 400MHz or faster, you can play the DVD directly on the laptop, no external DVD player required. ...
  • Re: Can Netgear wireless adaptors work to stream Netflix movies on Blu-Ray DVD player?
    ... Can Netgear wireless adaptors work to stream Netflix movies on Blu-Ray ... WG111 (54 Mbps 2.0 USB) ... My goal is to buy a Blu Ray DVD Player and stream Netflix movies. ...
  • Re: Shrinked VOBs play just fine but AVIs made from them have audio synch problems.
    ... Now I just have to find a DVD player with USB stick support that'll ... USB memstick AVI's and JPEGs, ... One feature I'd have liked is NetFlix play, ... captures and transfer to external HDDs. ...
  • Re: What do you use...
    ... My TV's too old for that, but the DVD player has USB, so sorted. ... I told my sister yesterday that if she had a DVD it'd likely have a USB socket and gave her a couple of missed episodes of True Blood she'd missed and said "Shove that in the port and see what happens". ...
  • Re: Make shared PC drive appear as a usb hdd
    ... Yves Leclerc wrote: ... I do already have an external USB drive, ... I dont know if this is possible, hence me asking, I have a DVD player ... Thanks in advance for any replys, Even if they are just to say "dont be ...