Re: SoundMax Integrated Digital Audio

And if you don't want to pay. Then you can go to the hardware
manufacturer's website & download the latest sound driver. And then
install that.

--
tanuj_chadha

Tanuj

History repeats itself, first as tragedy, second as farce. - Karl
Marx :geek:

  • Re: Limewire
    ... website wear i can get it, i downloaded it from the main website but ... would help it install but i never finishes. ... you look for third party sites for download, ... populate the list of available peer connections, thus rendering the app ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: Problems with access and weird links
    ... downloading it, or you may opt not to download it. ... adware or spyware components. ... we'll download them and install them now, ... I also have problems accessing MSN website. ...
  • Re: Flash
    ... I've tried everything on the Adobe website I ... their zip file download, and it still only works in Firefox, yet it used to ... I'll just use Firefox as my browser I guess. ... I even uninstalled the Flash Player and tried to install ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.video)
  • Re: Limewire
    ... website wear i can get it, i downloaded it from the main website but ... would help it install but i never finishes. ... you look for third party sites for download, ... populate the list of available peer connections, thus rendering the app ...
    (comp.sys.mac.apps)
  • Re: damaged NTFS during install
    ... I went to the Abit website ... Win2k install to use this new driver for the IDE controller. ... in the download. ... I downloaded the only "utility" disk available on the western ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.setup)