Re: desktop

cannot download post don't have permission tried ease of asccess but no
remove background images was present, thanks for the reply.

"Malke" wrote:

mensing wrote:

i cannot get display control center to change the dektop background that
option was lost in personalise options is there a way to get this
back,thanks.

Assuming the computer is virus/malware-free:

If you can't change Desktop background - Start>Control Panel>Ease of
Access>Ease of Access Center. Under "Make things on the screen easier to
see", deselect the option "Remove background images (where available).
Select "Save".

If that doesn't help, download wallpaper_enable.reg from the following link
- http://www.winhelponline.com/fixes/wallpaper_enable.reg

Save the file to Desktop. Right-click on the file and then choose "Merge"

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

  • Re: desktop
    ... remove background images was present, ... but I have no idea what "cannot download post don't have permission" ... I'm afraid you'll need to supply more details if you want more help. ...
  • every page/website stays white
    ... i seem to have lost all background images on my computer. ... when i go to my mail on yahoo - there is no wallpaper or images ...