Re: HD added with SATA doesn't show up

Until its formated and assigned a drive letter its never going to show up in
Computer or explorer

"Foreverkul" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

So I finished adding a Western Digital 160GB 10,000RPM HD, made sure all
the plugs were correct, and using SATA. However, when I started up my
computer it doesn't show up in Explorer, so I look at device manager and
it is listed there. I also went to the BIOS where it is also listed. So
I know the computer knows its there, but why can't I access it? I've
researched similar problems but could not find a definite answer. (Using
Vista Ultimate 64bit)

--
Foreverkul

.