Re: Cavairy external hard drive help!!!!!!

How is it connected to the PC, via a hub or?
What does 'it tried to do.......(drivers?)' mean?

"HYDRO420BOY" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Hay, can anyone help me i just bought a cavairy 1 tb external hard
drive. The instructions that came with it said that it should
automatically download the needed drivers. And that is pretty much what
i thought it would do, seeing as how thats what my other externals
did, and what this one tried to do, and failed i tried to contacting
cavairy tech support but all thay would say is that it would do it on
its own, that would be nice but unforchunetly it won't *what can i
do please help!!!*

--
HYDRO420BOY