Re: Nvidia Drivers
- From: knowone <cij8oya02@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 16:03:13 -0400
On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 08:47:57 -0700, "Curious" <<spammenot@xxxxxxxxxx>>
"knowone" <cij8oya02@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 06:36:00 -0700, "Curious" <<spammenot@xxxxxxxxxx>>
If the drivers at the Nvidia site state are on the MS WHQL then they have
been submitted to and approved by MS and sooner or later MS will also add
them to Win Update.
"Phil" <p.tann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Why are the Nvidia graphic card drivers on windows update older than on
the Nvidia website & yet windows update always recommends the older one
they have?, I don't know which one to use,
I'm experiencing the exact opposite. Nvidia's driver finder tells mePlease supply the driver finder data that you received at the Nvidia Site
to install a slightly older version, while Windows Update installed
the newest one.
for your card/ model. Is is possible you selected archived drivers by
I used the scanner at
It now shows a brand new version, released yesterday, 25 September
2008, while windows update shows no new updates available.
- Prev by Date: RE: Vista randomly reboots stating a problem with the ethernet adapter
- Next by Date: Re: eSATA & Vista
- Previous by thread: Re: Nvidia Drivers
- Next by thread: Re: Nvidia Drivers