Re: Can Vista Support 3 TV Tuners?

So what you're saying is that I can install the digital tuner HVR-1600 and
Media Center will recognize it, but I will not be able to watch/record QAM
signals on it?

Is there any way that Windows Media Center can record in high definition
from a cable box?

  • RE: WMP10 Find Album Info Library Wrong
    ... Mike Poz [MSFT] ... If you have the WMP 10 install package on the system, I need you to run it ... Windows Media Audio and Windows Media Audio ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)
  • RE: WMP10 Find Album Info Library Wrong
    ... Mike Poz [MSFT] ... This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, ... If you have the WMP 10 install package on the system, I need you to run it ... Windows Media Audio and Windows Media Audio ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)
  • RE: WMP10 Find Album Info Library Wrong
    ... Didn't say anything different the second time then ... If you have the WMP 10 install package on the system, I need you to run it ... Windows Media Audio and Windows Media Audio ... Media Player has the ability to "self-repair" when it finds that it's ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsmedia)
  • Re: install oem version of XP Mediacenter 2005
    ... I had no trouble partitioning my Media Center 2005 into two partitions. ... MCE did ask for the format of the drive, and when asked I reduced the ... I can't believe M$ forces you to install things the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Trouble connecting my 360 to my Media Center PC
    ... 10:17:41 PM: Verifying user is Administrator. ... 10:17:51 PM: Starting install. ... Media Center Edition 2005 Version 5.1.2710.2732.050805-1239) ... Per user Group Policy Restrictions for XP Home and XP Pro ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)