Re: Possible to detect prohibited graphics hardware acceleration
- From: "Timothy Davis [MSFT]" <tidavis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 11:24:55 -0700
You might try posting again in Microsoft.public.development.device.drivers - those folks tend to be more experienced in questions like this.
"UlrichK" <UlrichK@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:33432359-BF19-46A6-BA25-CE676A7C62A8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I read in a lot of places that disabling the graphics hardware acceleration
might be forbidden with Windows Vista.
I also have a computer/graphics card like this: the slider/option in
"Troubleshooting" is missing and it says changing this setting is forbidden
by the driver.
My question: How can I detect programmatically that disabling the hardware
acceleration is prohibited?
This is useful for hiding the respective option in our software in this case.
Thank you in advance
- Prev by Date: Re: eSATA & Vista
- Next by Date: Can Vista Support 3 TV Tuners?
- Previous by thread: Possible to detect prohibited graphics hardware acceleration
- Next by thread: HP Photosmart 8250 printer give away