Re: re-enable hardware
- From: jillmuhm <jillmuhm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 19:07:01 -0700
My microphone shows under recording devices but currently shows as
"currently unavailable". How do I make it available?
Right-click the Sound icon in the notification area, and choose Recording.
Devices. On the Recording tab of Sound, right-click an empty spot of the
window, and put a checkmark next to "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show
"Wingdom" <Wingdom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Yes, that is exactly how i found it to disable it, but now its not in that
list. I wonder if my audio card has any more advanced options. Its the
Reaktek High Definition Audio card. Ill keep looking, but i get the
im still going to need some help.
- Prev by Date: Re: Unable to use more than 4GB with SLI enabled
- Next by Date: ESATA & Vista
- Previous by thread: DVD Drive Disappeared after I did some Maintenance
- Next by thread: ESATA & Vista