Re: re-enable hardware

My microphone shows under recording devices but currently shows as
"currently unavailable". How do I make it available?
"dean-dean" wrote:

Right-click the Sound icon in the notification area, and choose Recording
Devices. On the Recording tab of Sound, right-click an empty spot of the
window, and put a checkmark next to "Show Disabled Devices" and "Show
Disconnected Devices".

"Wingdom" <Wingdom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Yes, that is exactly how i found it to disable it, but now its not in that
list. I wonder if my audio card has any more advanced options. Its the
Reaktek High Definition Audio card. Ill keep looking, but i get the
feeling
im still going to need some help.

  • Re: New Schoeps CMD 2 U digital Microphone Amplifier
    ... front end and ad conversion anyways.If by coloring the signal you mean ... It will simplify "I hope" the recording devices. ... For me to get rid of the preamp also means to get rid of a major part of ... what gives a sound its character. ...
    (rec.arts.movies.production.sound)
  • Re: headset
    ... check recording devices in sound. ... Marx:geek: ...