Re: Nvidia Drivers

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 06:36:00 -0700, "Curious" <<spammenot@xxxxxxxxxx>>
wrote:

If the drivers at the Nvidia site state are on the MS WHQL then they have
been submitted to and approved by MS and sooner or later MS will also add
them to Win Update.
"Phil" <p.tann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Why are the Nvidia graphic card drivers on windows update older than on
the Nvidia website & yet windows update always recommends the older one
they have?, I don't know which one to use,
Phil.

I'm experiencing the exact opposite. Nvidia's driver finder tells me
to install a slightly older version, while Windows Update installed
the newest one.

  • Re: Nvidia Drivers
    ... the Nvidia website & yet windows update always recommends the older one ... Please supply the driver finder data that you received at the Nvidia Site ... It now shows a brand new version, released yesterday, 25 September ...
  • Re: nVidia drivers and CUP usage, warning
    ... > Finally I upgraded the driver directly from the nVidia website ... But Windows update keeps warning me that there ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Nvidia Drivers
    ... Why are the Nvidia graphic card drivers on windows update older than on the Nvidia website & yet windows update always recommends the older one they have?, I don't know which one to use, ...
  • Re: Vista Update of Nvidia Driver
    ... GeForce Go 7600 on my laptop. ... I have since installed the driver via the Nvidia website. ... I cannot stop windows update from trying to reinstall the failed update. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)