Re: Nvidia Drivers

On Thu, 25 Sep 2008 04:19:39 +0100, "Phil" <p.tann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Why are the Nvidia graphic card drivers on windows update older than on the
Nvidia website & yet windows update always recommends the older one they
have?, I don't know which one to use,

Get hardware updates from the manufacturer's site(s) rather than from
Windows update.

  • Re: HELP!! - Hardware Driver Update
    ... Taking OPTIONAL drivers from windows update for non Microsoft hardware is ... The HP website says that this equipment's updated driver is already ... Every time I run Windows Update, it recommends the ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Nvidia Drivers
    ... Why are the Nvidia graphic card drivers on windows update older than on the Nvidia website & yet windows update always recommends the older one they have?, I don't know which one to use, ...
  • Cant update x64 XP
    ... I have a new 64-bit AMD system, and got the x64 version ... Now when I go to Windows Update, ... the "Administrators Only" error. ... It recommends a few ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: About Boxes
    ... There is nothing more to update that either baseline or Windows update ... recommends. ... This is some "enchancement". ...
    (comp.lang.java.advocacy)
  • Re: Win Update repeats same critical update file
    ... "ulysses" wrote in message ... Windows update scans my system and recommends ... > critical update 823559, even though i have downloaded it a dozen times, ... Windows Update Site Lists Updates That You Already Installed ...