Re: Cannot write to drive "Media is write protected"

I've reinstalled and I've fixed drivers and all so the system is more
stable and so far I haven't had any problems with the disks for months
now.

Ichbinder:
Sorry to say that I don't have any more suggetions. Do you have admin
account and all that? If yes then I don't know what it is. This seems to
be more than one problem and it doesn't seem like anyone out there is
listening to it.

I hope you guys find solutions for the problem. You should talk to the
manufacturers of the harddrives and see if you can get it replaced cause
in my opinion this is not a working harddrive.

Good luck out there, If I stumble upon something, I'll post it here!

--
Johan ALfort
Johan ALfort's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/johan-alfort.htm

http://forums.techarena.in