Re: ATIKMDAG.SYS

chuckbam;843793 Wrote:
you may also want to try the Intel drivers. They don't load on their own
in Vista. You need to find the extracted files or use the zip and load
them in safe mode by hand. It greatly reduce the problem for me.

I assume you are referring to the Intel Chipset drivers? If so, I
installed that a while back, but it unfortunately didn't resolve the
problem for me.

--
mehuh

  • Re: Screen goes black when Vista 32bit loads....
    ... Had the same problem connecting the DATA of monitor while windows was coming up exactly after the vista logo (or globe or whatever it is) and before the logon screen (how could i know that it was at that stage while connecting RGB cable? ... When i started the computer in safe mode i was ... able to load vista. ...
  • Screen goes black when Vista 32bit loads....
    ... I can still hear vista loading though but it never comes ... When i started the computer in safe mode i was ... able to load vista. ... Soundblaster sound card ...
  • Re: Screen goes black when Vista 32bit loads....
    ... "dlesko" wrote in message ... I can still hear vista loading though but it never comes ... When i started the computer in safe mode i was ... able to load vista. ...
  • Re: ATIKMDAG.SYS
    ... you may also want to try the Intel drivers. ... in Vista. ... You need to find the extracted files or use the zip and load ...
  • Re: Blue AScreen System_Service_Exception
    ... There are some great helpers including a lot of IT pros, on these groups, who have long experience with Windows and operate at a very professional level. ... Perhaps Win Vista has settled down and will give to me a break from the concern of another crash? ... The F8 options in Vista are the same as XP, and the link for Safe Mode Boot ... Make sure all your drivers fro devices are the most recent the manufacturer offers compatible with Vista, but Windows Update should be doing this job in most cases. ...