Re: Externnal USB Hard disk doesn't show up anywhere

On Tue, 23 Sep 2008 10:20:23 -0400, "Richard Urban"
<richardurbanREMOVETHIS@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The concept of these mini drive is great but I would not touch one ever
again.

I love my little 160G Toshiba. Keeps backups of my notebook drive, is
great for swapping tons of files from my desktop to the notebook, etc.
So far no problems. Can't believe that thing cost me so little for so
much.

My first hard drive was a 30mb hard drive on an ISA card and it cost
me $300. Blew out in just under a year and was immediately replaced
under warranty.
.