Re: Epson Prefection 1200U Scanner

I will go look for vuescan; however, I did try to install the TWAIN driver
in Vista and got the following error:

Component ICM_Z
File Group _W Profiles
File <szICCPath>\
Error The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax
is incorrect.

Thanks,

W. Wolfe
"jewel88" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

W Wolfe;836978 Wrote:
Epson does not have a driver for the Prefection 1200U scanner. Since I
have
been using one with XP, what are my options in Vista?

Thankis,

W. Wolfe

Try Vuescan. I just installed it and it's working fine.

'www.hamrick.com' (http://www.hamrick.com)

--
jewel88

  • Re: Epson Prefection 1200U Scanner
    ... what are my options in Vista? ... W. Wolfe ... Try Vuescan. ...
  • Re: clubbing of windows vista and windows server2008 in a single boota
    ... I am not sure if you can go clubbing with Vista or Windows 2008 ... rather than being an 'installer', ... John Pritchard how it all works and got some surprising answers. ... Imaging (.WIM) file, which is basically our operating system folders ...
  • clubbing of windows vista and windows server2008 in a single boota
    ... i want to club the windows vista and windows server 2008 in a single bootable ... Vista DVD? ... can you build a custom Vista install DVD that doesn’t ... John Pritchard how it all works and got some surprising answers. ...
  • Re: Format again
    ... specs to see if it can handle Vista. ... and I want to reformat my hard disk and re-install Windows XP ... and update it with a Vista upgrade which my good lady brought ... Instead of performing a clean install of XP, ...
  • Re: upgrade c: from pata to sata with vista ultimate 64bit upgrade dis
    ... "How to Clean Install Windows Vista with Upgrade Media ... When I began inquiring into various Windows Vista installation options late last year, Microsoft and its representative grew quiet and seemed to begin selectively answering my questions. ...