Why doens't ATI post new drivers to Windows Update/ Update Catalog
- From: md <mdkrantz@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 17:26:38 -0700 (PDT)
When you use Device Manager to check for a new ATI driver, in this
case for an x1600 Pro, Windows Update reports the latest version is
installed version 8.391.0.0 dated 6/26/2007.
But according to ATI's Web site, the latest version is 8.9.
Why doesn't ATI push the latest driver to Windows Update -- so it
would be easy for everyone to make sure they have the latest driver --
and to easily install it?
- Prev by Date: Re: CD Question
- Next by Date: Re: Why doens't ATI post new drivers to Windows Update/ Update Catalog
- Previous by thread: Vista, bluetooth ('Bluesoleil') & Nokia 2630
- Next by thread: Re: Why doens't ATI post new drivers to Windows Update/ Update Catalog