Re: CD Question
- From: "Curious" <<spammenot@xxxxxxxxxx>>
- Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 14:52:54 -0700
Many MOBO drivers just like other drivers for Vista are already built into the Vista DVD installation files so you may not need a separate CD.
<exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:f1832859-054e-4020-9021-265434417ab1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sep 20, 3:31 pm, Paul Montgomery <i.m.nonnym...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 12:52:53 -0700 (PDT), e...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>So, I think it is time to re-install and see what happens. Problem:
>I have an ASUS P5B motherboard, no CD. I cannot fund the driver CD
>that came with it......so, how do I re-install??? I mean, once I re-
>install, how will Windows be able to install the Network Drivers and
>I cannot find anything on ASUS's site, nothing at all.........
Google Belarc Advisor. Run it and look to see what it says about your
Go back to the ASUS site and look again.
Ran the program.....nothing....no IDE anything........Re-installing an
Intel chipset right now. If that does not work...well, reinstall
- Prev by Date: Re: CD Question
- Next by Date: Re: Vista, bluetooth ('Bluesoleil') & Nokia 2630
- Previous by thread: Re: CD Question
- Next by thread: Vista, bluetooth ('Bluesoleil') & Nokia 2630