Re: CD Question

Many MOBO drivers just like other drivers for Vista are already built into the Vista DVD installation files so you may not need a separate CD.
<exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:f1832859-054e-4020-9021-265434417ab1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On Sep 20, 3:31 pm, Paul Montgomery <i.m.nonnym...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 12:52:53 -0700 (PDT), e...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>So, I think it is time to re-install and see what happens. Problem:
>I have an ASUS P5B motherboard, no CD. I cannot fund the driver CD
>that came with it......so, how do I re-install??? I mean, once I re-
>install, how will Windows be able to install the Network Drivers and
>so on.......

>I cannot find anything on ASUS's site, nothing at all.........

Google Belarc Advisor. Run it and look to see what it says about your
mobo.

Ran the program.....nothing....no IDE anything........Re-installing an
Intel chipset right now. If that does not work...well, reinstall
time.....

  • Re: old xp home computers
    ... > clean install ....i hope. ... utilities on the Internet for the type of BIOS you have. ... You also have hardware on your machine that requires drivers to interface ...
  • Re: Format Fdsik XP
    ... you can install it first thing. ... patch/install the drivers you prepared with earlier. ... network drivers and finally your video card drivers. ... of the hardware drivers from here - always go to the actual manufacturers ...
  • Re: Problems using command format c:
    ... you can install it first thing. ... patch/install the drivers you prepared with earlier. ... network drivers and finally your video card drivers. ... of the hardware drivers from here - always go to the actual manufacturers ...
  • Re: 0x0000007B
    ... Pro install should have reconized the USB flash disk as a removable device. ... The two devices which Intel provided drivers for do end up with question ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.embedded)
  • Re: 2 SATA drives and 1 IDE drive Not Recognized
    ... I tried to install the motherboard driver utility from the original CD- ... ROM within Windows. ... LifeGuard to find out if it sees the drives. ... Then just update the drivers if newer versions are available on the web site ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)