Re: CD Question

On Sat, 20 Sep 2008 13:55:49 -0700 (PDT), exec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

I cannot find anything on ASUS's site, nothing at all.........

Google Belarc Advisor.  Run it and look to see what it says about your
mobo.

Ran the program.....nothing....no IDE anything........Re-installing an
Intel chipset right now. If that does not work...well, reinstall
time.....

It should have told you the model of your mobo!

  • Re: What Asus mobo to buy for Intel Core 2 Duo CPU?
    ... mobo, with an Intel Core 2 Duo CPU (perhaps Quad core, but probably ... All the Asus mobo's I've seen that have an Intel Chipset, ... I am looking for a newer mobo, ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: What Asus mobo to buy for Intel Core 2 Duo CPU?
    ... The best price I can find is $300, but OP stated, "I am ... mobo, with an Intel Core 2 Duo CPU (perhaps Quad core, but probably ... All the Asus mobo's I've seen that have an Intel Chipset, ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: A question about RAM - DDR, high density?
    ... density and isn't liked by my Intel chipset. ... am I likely to be able to buy a new board which will take this RAM? ... if not used in the correct manner and mem slots on the mobo. ... slot configuration info plus usually a list of compatible ram sticks. ...
    (uk.comp.homebuilt)
  • Re: CD Question
    ... Intel chipset right now. ... reinstall ... It should have told you the model of your mobo! ... You wanted to download drivers for your board. ...
  • Re: CD Question
    ... Intel chipset right now. ... reinstall ... It should have told you the model of your mobo! ... American Megatrends Inc. 1202 03/27/2007 ...