Re: Problems shutting down Vosta with a SD Card inserted

Contact Microsoft about the issue.

'Help and Support'
(http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?ln=en-us&x=8&y=6&prid=11274&gprid=500921)

"Free unlimited installation and compatibility support is available for
Windows Vista, but only for Service Pack 1 (SP1). This support for SP1
is valid until March 18, 2009. Availability of chat or e-mail support
differs depending on your geographic location. For customers residing in
North America or Canada, chat and e-mail support is available."

If the issue still exists under SP1, they should assist you.

--
Cyberwolf

  • Re: corrupted profiles and much more
    ... contacted HP Support directly about these problems? ... the machine did not come with Vista SP1 preinstalled)? ... issues started right after installing that update, ...
    (microsoft.public.security)
  • Re: ControlAdapter sample from Scott Gu no more work ?
    ... I believe the change what Bruce mentioned is in the .NET 3.5 SP1. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ... You can send feedback directly to my manager at: ...
  • Re: Windows Firewall blocking LSASS, causing DCOM launch error
    ... I have read about these changes in Windows Server 2003 SP1 and checked ... Windows Firewall service, it works as expected. ... Microsoft Online Community Support ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)
  • Re: Non booting after SP1 install
    ... *Correction*: You have unlimited and free E-mail Support in the UK for SP1 installation and compatibility problems: ... "Get free help updating with SP1" ... Unlimited installation and compatibility support is available at no charge until March 18, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: After installing SP1 on my SBS 2003 server....BSOD
    ... Thanks for you're support, i copied this reply also in the thread, so you ... Install Windows 2003 SP1 ... Install Windows 2003 SBS SP1 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)