Access to vista component devices of playback devices like microphone, linein, front mic etc in vc++
- From: vinaykabadi <vinaykabaddi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 00:18:12 -0700 (PDT)
I want to access the playback devices->Speakers->properties->levels
tab -> (microphone, front mic, linein etc)
I want to access these and change their respective volume levels
I have enumerated the rendering devices and I get the number of
playback devices, but I want to access the cub components of the
selceted playback device.
I have accessed the property store but i could only get the name of
playback device. I could not move further.
I also tried IPart and IPartlist but i got again the incoming and
I tried IAudioRenderClient but could not meet success.
I would like to know which functions and API's I need to use and in
which order thay need to be used, so that there volume could be
changed through vc++ code
- Prev by Date: Re: Western Digital & Data Recovery
- Next by Date: Problems shutting down Vosta with a SD Card inserted
- Previous by thread: Windows DVD Maker can't find drive if using Farstone gamedrive/virtualdrive . SOLUTION
- Next by thread: Problems shutting down Vosta with a SD Card inserted