Re: LG PC suite Wndows Vista

Troubleshooting LG KU990 Viewty, Support & Service:
http://www.fixya.com/support/p643613-lg_ku990_viewty/solutions

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Anthony" <anthony.oshea1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8E5ABD6B-BDD6-43AB-B335-E6E9BC1EE7CB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there all

I have a LG U990 Viewty Nobile phone.

The program that came with the phone to connect phone to my PC will not work
with VISTA does any one have a solution?

Cheers

Anthony

  • Re: Home use program license key
    ... Carey Frisch ... Windows Desktop Experience - ... Windows Vista Enthusiast ... "Contact the Navy's software licensing manager" doesn't help us front line ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Gonna have to install Vista
    ... Windows Desktop Experience - ... Windows Vista Enthusiast ... Carey Frisch wrote: ... You should also install the latest DirectX files: ...
  • Re: Vista SP1 does not stop INTERNAL_POWER_ERROR Blue Screen
    ... Carey Frisch ... Windows Desktop Experience - ... Windows Vista Enthusiast ... Make sure to uninstall your current ATI drivers before installing the new ones. ...
  • Re: How many times can I install Office "legally"
    ... Carey Frisch ... Windows Desktop Experience - ... Windows Vista Enthusiast ... How many passwords are stored on the laptop, ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • Re: Vista contrast adjustment?
    ... Carey Frisch ... Windows Desktop Experience - ... Windows Vista Enthusiast ... contrast problem. ...