Re: Microsoft Laser Mouse 8000 Cradle Problems

Curious

That was what I thought was the problem with my mouse. So I rotated it
in the battery slot, I tried removing it and rubbing the terminals, I
tried replacing it with a different battery to no avail. In the end I
just re-connected the wireless connection by resetting the wireless
bluetooth connection using the wizard.

The problem has now disappered.

Curious;3982105 Wrote:
The problem with the red light appears to be due to a unchangeable
battery
or to the battery not making a good connection within the mouse itself
and
therefore will not charge. One user has reported that just rolling
the
battery in the mouse around that it apparently made a better connection
and
the red light went away.
"dfoster" <dfoster.3fy6rc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

I have recently had this probelm after my son start playing with my
mouse. I tried replacing the battery but that resulted in the same
problem of the red light flashing after a minute or so.

I checked the drivers on the keyboard the charger and the mouse and
they were not changed. So I decided to re-connect my mouse and
keyboard.
This seems to have stopped the problem where the mouse would charge
for
a minute or so and then start to blink red.

--
dfoster

dfoster's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/dfoster.htm
View this thread:
http://forums.techarena.in/vista-hardware-devices/1025883.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

--
dfoster
dfoster's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/dfoster.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-hardware-devices/1025883.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Mobility Scooter power cuts out
    ... Might be a chain driven scooter---my older scooter (Fortress 2000) used ... If the battery failed, you'd expect the kind of slow-down a ... If you had a broken connection, ... the offenting connector or switch. ...
    (uk.people.disability)
  • Re: Wiring a Sailplane
    ... I use nothing but AMP PIDG ... AeroElectric Connection" book is worth the price. ... Personally, I think Circuit Beakers look cool, but a standard fuse ... and the radio is the big battery killer. ...
    (rec.aviation.soaring)
  • Re: Look out its back
    ... The only plug into my laptop is the power connector, to charge the battery, and that's when I'm not using it. ... I prefer to save battery cycles on my netbook whenever I can, and only use battery power when I'm out and about. ... I suppose I could dust off my very old DV camera and see whether it still works, but I don't think I could connect it to my netbook, as it needs a Firewire connection. ... which is plugged directly into the master phone socket. ...
    (uk.singles)
  • Re: Interchangeable parts?
    ... the solenoid clicked and the battery dropped to 11.5V. ... Suggest next time feel the cables and connectors first, ... into the battery terminal and the other into the terminal clamp. ... means a poor connection through the terminal/clamp interface. ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Any boat electricians?
    ... electrolyte is a "battery". ... But on most boats there is another less obvious path to ... lead keel or bronze bonding ... together inside the boat makes the connection of an external sacrificial ...
    (uk.rec.sailing)