Re: vista x64 will not boot from hard drive, restore, or from dvd driv

I believe there is no user access to this sealed design.
I hope you are under warranty and have your sales slip.
I suspect that the power supply is malfunctioning.
In a regular box you can see this if the power supply is not signaling the motherboard that there is adequate power to proceed with the boot process.
However as this is a unique HP designed system it could be any number of things . . .

  • Re: UK:Police stuffed by bail ruling
    ... The Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994 gave the police the power to ... impose certain conditions on a grant of bail. ... asking the suspect to surrender their passport ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: Why does Windows not finish loading after the computer has sat overnight?
    ... If this is happening to all the computers in the room, I suspect the power ... The user ends up turning the PC off, and then logging in and it loads ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: what about BE internut?
    ... snr: 26.3 22.0 ... power: 16.3 11.0 ... it had a flaky period where it went under 2000down and 64up, water in BT's cable down street I suspect, seemed to get several neighbours whenever it rained. ... fuuu qba'g gryy'rz ohg V ibyhagrrerq sbe gur cerzvhz ba n gevny onfvf, ba gur haqrefgnaqvat gung ng gur raq bs gur gevny gurl jbhyq bssre gb punetr rkgen be erzbir gur snpvyvgl, naq gurl frrzrq gb sbetrg gb qb rvgure! ...
    (uk.rec.sheds)
  • Re: "54Vac Three Phase" means what?
    ... > This sounds good to me - Plus, isn't the RMS of a square wave equal to the ... >> factor with turbo pumps is power dissipation in the motor windings. ... but suspect the proper controller ramps frequency to get ...
    (sci.electronics.design)
  • RE: Experts Please Help Me
    ... There is power save disabled and the period is not exact. ... I have disabled the power management feature from device manager ... I cannot suspect cable or other ...