vista x64 will not boot from hard drive, restore, or from dvd driv
- From: max carson <max carson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 02:53:01 -0700
I had a problem with my dvd-r/rw (tsst ts t633a dvd-r/rw) not being ID'ed in
device manager. I used the troubeshooting procedure for the HP Touch smart IQ
have and tried to do a system restore, The first restore completed but did
the drive problem. I went back further in the restore and the system will
It's now stuck at the black screen, with the green load bars running, as if
it were loading, no harddisk activity light. The dvd drive does not ID
recovery dvd. The
restore/ recovery (F11) does not respond. When I get to the recovery screen
not respond to any command, safe mode repair, normal load....etc. I have
"RAMDISK SETTINGS" ? Ant Ideas ?
- Prev by Date: HP Pocket Media Drive PD0800 as my DATA stoarage?
- Next by Date: Re: vista x64 will not boot from hard drive, restore, or from dvd driv
- Previous by thread: HP Pocket Media Drive PD0800 as my DATA stoarage?
- Next by thread: Re: vista x64 will not boot from hard drive, restore, or from dvd driv