Re: Laptop cannot restart; I hate vista, please help

Hi,

Seems problem may your McAfee - I would get rid of it after getting
back into the pc.

You could try powering it down , unplug it , take the batteries out ,
leave it 20 mins ,then try again.

If that doesn't work , you will need some kind of cd to boot into it .
First thing is contact Lenovo - they will probably send a copy of the
recovery cd - I know HP do this - you need one long term so definitely
ask for it even if you manage to get in some other way.

If you have access to a working pc - looks like you do, you could make
your own recovery cd

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/141820-create-recovery-disc.html

Hope this helps

SIW2