How to remove device driver files?

I need to experiment with different versions of a display driver because the microsoft default driver has missing functionality and the OEM version is not vista certified and the latest XP version does not work, so I need to try the previous versions and some modded drivers as well.

Each time I installed and then uninstalled a driver, some files get deposited in the windows folder that never goes away. I don't want to cumulate junk that may also conflict with other drivers. Is there an easy way to remove all the driver files after testing?

.