Epson Prefection 1200U Scanner

Epson does not have a driver for the Prefection 1200U scanner. Since I have
been using one with XP, what are my options in Vista?

Thankis,

W. Wolfe

  • Re: HP scanjet 4570c, IE7 and Vista
    ... is incompatible with IE7. ... software for that scanner if you have IE7 installed (such as on all Vista ... HP really sucks for not making a driver for this scanner- and all the other ...
    (comp.periphs.scanners)
  • Re: Scanner Error Message - Not Enough Storage......
    ... finally got scanner to work with Vista. ... Unsure tho what exactly worked as installed driver had on disk ... Not a Vista issue, it's up to the device manufacturer to supply compatible drivers and software. ... Surprised if not compatible with Vista as before installing, ...
  • older scanners and Vista
    ... When I recently got a Dell with Vista I was disappointed to find out that my HP 4570c scanner wasn't going to find a happy home on the new PC- HP has chosen to abandon that scanner- yes, they do offer a striped down driver that will simply do a scan and send it to graphics programs for further work- but they won't offer the full Director program- which it turns out is violently in conflict with Vista's IE7 browser. ... I'm hesitant to install anything on my new PC until I have some idea that it will work OK without introducing problems to the PC. ...
    (comp.periphs.scanners)
  • Re: Installing Canon 9950F Scanner
    ... You would have the same problem with Win 98 and with Windows XP. ... Formerly I had a Dell XPS computer with Windows XP, an HP psc 750xi printer that had a scanner and I used this Canon CanoScan 9950F scanner to scan hundreds of photographic slides onto my computer. ... In the fall, due to lack of memory, I bought a Dell XPS 630i computer with Windows Vista Home Premium, and also an HP Officejet Pro L7590 All-In One Printer. ...
  • Re: Lost Desktop Icons & Task Bar on Laptops External Monitor
    ... converted to Vista. ... Can you get into Safe Mode? ... you ran the Vista scanner. ... Use your arrow keys to navigate since the mouse won't work ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)