- From: mehuh <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 12:31:03 -0500
Have you read this thread on the ATI forum?I have, but that hasn't helped. Also, the thread does not offer a
'AMD Game Forums - ATI ATIKMDAG Error'
"mehuh" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:c2979f4b1b456b322a4fd22c19e5b730@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > >
@Lum: So, it sounds like if I did get a new monitor that was
successfully recognized by Windows, that it probably won't help.
for clarifying that.
mehuh > >
resolution that works for everyone.
- Prev by Date: How to make calibration color profile stick in '2nd identity'?
- Next by Date: Re: Vista has another CD Drive, Where it came from?
- Previous by thread: Re: ATIKMDAG.SYS
- Next by thread: Re: ATIKMDAG.SYS