Re: Vista Ultimate x64 and sleep

Hi,

The USB host controller driver isn't supporting sleep mode. It boils down to two options, a) don't use sleep mode or b) see if the motherboard manufacturer offers an updated driver for this device.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Vampir" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:783403512f74690ca8c1368aec8ee32b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I use sleep function daily and the most annoying part is that it
disables my usb stick Kingston Secure Privacy Edition 4GB after being
woken up. In order to re-enable the device I have to phsically unplug
and plug it. I use this device to store important data daily and its not
ment to be removed.
Is there an option to disable automatic disable of the device? Or
re-enable it without physically replugging it?

--
Vampir

.