Re: ATIKMDAG.SYS

@Lum: So, it sounds like if I did get a new monitor that was
successfully recognized by Windows, that it probably won't help. Thanks
for clarifying that.

--
mehuh

  • Re: ATIKMDAG.SYS
    ... @Lum: So, it sounds like if I did get a new monitor that was ... successfully recognized by Windows, ...
  • Re: OT: my new PC rocks!!
    ... I'm alright with this because I kept the big monitor box (because it's ... that Windows may recognise "plug and play" monitors better...but, ... X-Windows really needs one simple-ish addition (which was originally ... Red Hat use "MD5 sums" on all of the ISO images for you to ...
    (alt.lang.asm)
  • [kde] Re: How do I remove the "new activity" item from the desktop?
    ... I can't see the point of having any icons on the desktop. ... The bottom monitor is my "work" monitor, where I often run dual half- ... maxed windows all accessible, clicking in say akregator to open a browser ... in the screenshot, the only plasmoid on it is the comic strip plasmoid, ...
    (KDE)
  • Re: OT Media Center PC
    ... digital video recorder, digitize old video tapes, and play movies. ... install my Hauppauge WinTV card, get a video card that will play on the ... My WinTV board was for Windows Media Center ... one monitor and TV on the other monitor, or does it just work as using the ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: XP setup screen does not fill screen
    ... to windows and change the resolution...I told him how can i change the ... screen nicely...but its the setup that is the problem. ... Its an excellent monitor otherwise..but rotten support. ... Again Video card with HDTV seems limiting itself to the TV mode. ...
    (rec.video.desktop)