Re: Vista ultimate 64bit and WD Mionet doesn't work together.

I run vista X64 and can still access my Wd nas drive .. not by using
mionet but by locally accessing the drive.

to do this, do the following:

Turn the drive on-go to my comp-click map drive under address bar on
right-give it any avail drive letter-hit browse and it'll find your

now i had to Xfer all my files to the Public folder for this to work so
you may have to do this.

only problem i have is i dont appear to have admin rights in the folder
of all my stuff, but my bro does. i think its coz i initially set up the
drive on his pc and its recognising his pc name and what not.

hope this helps

Armidill0's Profile:
View this thread: