Re: Realtek HD Audio issues in Vista Ultimate 64

Whe installing the drivers remember it removes the old ones 1st, 1 at a
time. So continue running it over and over with a reboot after each until
Device Manager - Sound - RealTek High Definition - Driver Tab shows :

Realtek Semiconductor Corp.
9/9/2008
6.0.1.5700

"malkman" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1ea1f3881672ee949a93464138a1ffec@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Installed a new motherboard today and for some reason the HD audio is
fouling up. It plays music and detects inputs just fine. The problem is
strange interference issues. when i move a window around (by mouse or
keyboard), use the start menu, or even scroll in a window using
firefox/IE it gives off static. not very noticeable at first, but one
you hear it, you can't get it out of your mind.

Anyone have any idea as to what would be causing this interference? I'm
using the newest realtek drivers, dated 8/27/2008

--
malkman

  • Re: Word doesnt close properly
    ... Disabling HP related files from the Startup: ... 1.Click Start Icon. ... HP Photosmart series drivers ... On the User Account Control window, ...
  • [2.6.25-rc2] System freezes ca. 1 minute after logging into KDE
    ... One time I could close a window using the ... Confirmed that this is really the culprit by reverting this commit on top ... # IPVS transport protocol load balancing support ... # Device Drivers ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Problem with XP Pro x64 Edition
    ... I downloaded and tried the most recent drivers from Dell, but I couldn't get them installed at all. ... 1.Click Download Now, to download the file. ... 2.When the File Download window appears, ... The Self-Extracting Driver Installation window appears and prompts to ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)
  • Re: Crashes when window is resized
    ... There are specific drivers, and they are installed. ... graphics is MCE compatible. ... Never crashes untill anther window is moved across the video, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • RE: Problem with XP Pro x64 Edition
    ... the drivers have to be in a directory called Drivers, ... 1.Click Download Now, to download the file. ... 2.When the File Download window appears, ... The Self-Extracting Driver Installation window appears and prompts to ...
    (alt.sys.pc-clone.dell)