Iphone 3G crashing on pc

Hi everybody...I just would like to share something with all of yours...

If anyone of yours is attempting to install the Iphone 3G on your
Windows Vista PC, make sure to uninstall all webcam controllers that you
might have installed. It looks like this new iPhone is clashing against
webcam controllers. I have no idea why this happens, but believe me:
when I first purchased my iPhone 3G two days ago, I felt a lot of
frustration when I realized that just after plugging it into an USB
port, the PC asked me to download the very latest version of iTunes
which I certainly did; and then, the whole PC started to blink and
behaving just like if it was one of those lamps of a disco-ligthning
system. After after a few trial and error attempts, it just stopped
doing it after I uninstalled my MS LifeCam. I asked a friend about it
and he told me that he experienced exactly the same with his Logitech
webcam installed. So I fully recommend to whoever wants to install a
brand new iPhone to do this and save precious time and effort.

Regards to all from MEXICO....

injics

--
injics

  • Re: iPhone posts - WAS: Point of Order...
    ... So I can install Final Pro and Aperture then and connect via firewire? ... information on the iPhone and countless requests for help, fortunately quite soon I will 6000 miles away moving into my nice new bungalow installing my new network and connecting up my new shiny 24" Imac, above all else hoping the wireless connection will reach the beach 110 meters away when using the new Macbook, hopefully the Palm Tree's won't degrade the signal to much... ... I will be using my Nokia N95 which was very expensive it cost all of 49.00 from Mikes Store on Beach Road which is simm free and totally unlocked, whilst on the beach having Christmas Dinner surrounded by family and friends, hopefully it will be below 30c unlike last year when it was 33c to make local calls to distant friends in Bangkok... ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Python on iPhone actually rather good
    ... Mini install guide for python on the iPhone: ... root and mobile both share the same default password ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Re: Superior Microsoft Security
    ... "working" anti-malware systems for OS X and the iPhone. ... that's because Apple hasn't got any "anti-malware systems" to speak ... as with any system where you can install any app you ... I could make an AppleScript app that wipes ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Blackberry Professional Server Express on SBS2k3 R2
    ... Sure, you can install full BES for $3000, or you can install ... BBs are useless when the corp exec's in 90% of companies out there have ... and about 100 iPhone users when I left. ... just about all the accounts with email service. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: OT: iPhone Honesty & Hacking
    ... The phones yours but you pay for it through the contract. ... Install SummerBoard too and skin your SpringBoard. ... What version of the OS did the iPhone come with, ... Plastic scratches, glass doesn't: ...
    (uk.rec.motorcycles)