Quad core CPU problem

I have had vista sp1 for a while now and have just recived a new Q6600 i
hace installed it and the bios identifies it correctly. However device
manager still thinks I have my E4400 installed see picture...

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk73/calitoxs/Untitled222.jpg

I am not sure what is wrong or why it thinks I still have my dual core
installed.

Any help would be nice.

Thanks.

Sam.

--
calitoxs
calitoxs's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/calitoxs.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Need Help Troubleshooting Asus P6T V2
    ... the BIOS may choose to reset the BIOS settings to ... On some motherboards, maybe only the clock setting is changed. ... that all your BIOS settings can be in danger. ... Some computers can store more than one profile, ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: Verifying DMI Pool Data
    ... set the first boot device priority to HDD-0 in the BIOS. ... SunMysore ... SunMysore's Profile: http://www.techenclave.com/forums/member.php?u=168 ... Prev by Date: ...
  • Re: Large Marge 24
    ... jagur - WANTED: Win/2000 Bios ... Offline Most Of The Time. ... *one wheeled death squad* ... jagur's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/502 ...
    (rec.sport.unicycling)
  • Help this is important
    ... profile can not be loaded because the file does not ... I jsut wanna start the computer ... I use a BIOS password... ... Anyway...plz if any1 has the same problem or have a ...
  • Re: XP help
    ... Yes I do see the same problem in safe mode. ... bios issue? ... joeb's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=5701 ...