Re: Bluetooth Headphone disconnects

No I am using the windows stack.

"GeorgeKS" wrote:

; Wrote:

Are you using vendor's bluetooth drivers? If so, remove it, reboot and
let your system install the Microsoft bluetooth stack. You may have to
uninstall your hardware manually too (from device manager)

--
GeorgeKS
GeorgeKS's Profile: http://winvistaclub.com/forum/member.php?userid=263

  • Re: Bloothtooth COM Port disconnection
    ... > Whenever I reboot my machine, AS complains that it can't connect to the ... > COM port for BT. ... I'm assuming the bluetooth drivers haven't been fully ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Bloothtooth COM Port disconnection
    ... Whenever I reboot my machine, AS complains that it can't connect to the COM ... port for BT. ... I'm assuming the bluetooth drivers haven't been fully loaded ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)