Re: Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 problem

I uninstalled it, and after I restarted my computer it installed it again,
and the same thing happens, and I can't connect my mouse..
What is the next step?

"Tom" wrote:

It's a laptop, so I have the touchpad working. When I go to hardware, I can
see both mice, (also the microsoft bluetooth mouse) and they both said to be
'working properly'. Should I uninstall it?

"Curious" wrote:

I have to admit I am pretty much out of ideas.
Do you have another mouse on the system? If yes does it work without
problem?
If yes do both mice show up in Control Panel/Mouse/Hardware?
"Tom" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I followed the instructions on the Microsoft article, so I already did all
the thing you said. It can't find it when it search for it after the
reset,
even when the light blinks red-green, and this model doesn't even have a
cradle.. And I don't even get to the part when it ask me if I want it to
be
secured or not (If I want to use a passkey..)
What should I do now?

"Curious" wrote:

If you go to the Bluetooth icon in control panel and then push the reset
button on the mouse and then tell control panel to search for the mouse
does
it find it? Is the mouse turned on when you do this? If it finds it do
you
then tell it not to use any security ( I forget the term that is used)?
When you are charging the mouse in the cradle does a red or green light
come
on?
"Tom" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Everything is fine in the device manager (no exclamation marks), and I
have
downloaded the latest driver for my bluetooth from the HP website,
which
suits specifically my model (HP pavilion dv9750ej).
What else can I do?...

"Curious" wrote:

Have you checked with your notebook vendor to see it they have an
updated
driver for their Bluetooth receiver?
Does the Bluetooth receiver show as working normally in device
manager?
"Tom" <Tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Hello,
I bought the Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 one month ago and
installed
it
using this article: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/952818/en-us

Everything was fine for a month, until yesterday, when I simply
couldn't
move the mouse. I replaced the batteries but it didn't work. I tried
add
the mouse again, but Vista can't seem to recognize it. I gave the
mouse
my
friend, and his computer was able to locate the mouse and use it, so
it's
not
a problem with the mouse. I followed again the article, to make sure
the
bluetooth device is on, and everything is correctly configured.

How do I fix this?
Thanks

  • Bluetooth not working on my IPAQ 2210!
    ... opportunity to use the Bluetooth feature until now, ... "The Bluetooth Radio failed to turn ON due to insufficient driver memory ... So, of course I soft reset the IPAQ, went right back to the Programs Screen, ... but was unable to uninstall it. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.wireless)
  • Re: No Bluetooth Icon in Control Panel
    ... You will only see the Bluetooth icon in the Control Panel if you are ... Blue Soleil software that came with your dongle. ... Now you can uninstall again and try re-installing the Blue Soleil ... dongle and see if XP will install it using built-in Bluetooth). ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 problem
    ... (also the microsoft bluetooth mouse) and they both said to be ... If yes do both mice show up in Control Panel/Mouse/Hardware? ... Does the Bluetooth receiver show as working normally in device ... bluetooth device is on, ...
  • Re: cellular emulator - COM17 is used please verify
    ... Searched online found only one solution (uninstall SDK, ... I have fixed it by uninstalling the bluetooth ... drivers, deleting all COM ports from device manager including XPVCOM, ... and reinstalling / repairing the windows mobile SDK instalation. ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.developer)
  • Re: t610 via bluetooth
    ... Uninstall all bluetooth software, then remove the BT dongle using "safely ... then uninstall the device in device manager. ... install only the 3rd part BT stack. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)