NVIDIA 8800GT for MAC on PC ???

Are there any differences between the regular 8800GT Nvidia graphics
card and the one issued as 800GT for MAC PRO ?

Thanks for your assistance. .

Relevant Pages

  • Re: This Mac Pro is a real deal!
    ... I see they've really put a monster video card on this Pro computer. ... give the precise specs on the Mac Pro card providing the URL and compare with a model that you find equivalent. ... even in my $79.99 mobo. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.system)
  • Re: USB Spec upped for power delivery to 100W
    ... Steve de Mena wrote: ... So how come no one makes a PCIe USB 3.0 card for my first gen Mac Pro ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: USB Spec upped for power delivery to 100W
    ... that would work with my DroboS and WD Passport USB 3.0 drives. ... USB 3 driver only work with their own hardware. ... card. ... Mac Pro PCIe USB 3 cards? ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Apple GPUs now 2 generations out of date?
    ... My G4 1.4GHz DP has the cool card that came with it. ... When I bought my Mac Pro in mid 2006 I bought the higher-end ATI x1900XT. ... The 2nd one is the one that came with it, the nVidia 7300GT is the used one I got to replace it, that sucks (just read the Apple Mac Pro discussion forums). ... With the ATI card there was no visual difference using DVI or VGA inputs. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)