RE: Wireless Headset

Check out these:

Logitech PC Wireless
http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/webcam_communications/internet_headsets_phones/devices/4226&cl=us,en
FREETALK Headset
http://accessories.skype.com/store/skype/DisplayProductDetailsPage/productID.104205700

"DeSade" wrote:

Does anyone use a wireless headset?
I want a full headphone type over both ears capable of pumping through
both voice and game sounds from 2 different applications at the same
time.
Wireless is a must as I am sick of getting the wires in the way, clear
sound is crucial also.
Any recommendations, anyone use a wireless set, I have having a very
hard time trying to find one that will do the job.

Using Vista Home Premium 64bit so it needs to work on this

--
DeSade

  • Re: opensuse on laptop
    ... wireless adapter to connect properly or consistently to her wireless ... It turns out she had been trying to connect to a neighbor's router ... When I was asked to look at it, we had a hard time ... Disadvatantage of the USB image at ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Wireless & 2215
    ... I am just now getting on the wireless bandwagon and am hatutorial ving a hard time ... the Netgear 701 card. ... I have borrowed a friends Ambicom card to "test" it with my wireless router ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc)
  • Wireless Headset
    ... both voice and game sounds from 2 different applications at the same ... Wireless is a must as I am sick of getting the wires in the way, ... hard time trying to find one that will do the job. ...