Re: IntelliType, IntelliPoint software won't install or uninstall

I checked I don't show all the stuff your showing?

Does anyone have a support number?

This is killing me. I use SQL a lot and Can't hit the f5 key run
Queries.
That stinks!..

--
mxwebb

  • Re: Tiger Stock
    ... a lot of money selling applications based on their own platform. ... larger players support more interfaces, ... Coming back to a point in the last paragraph: Lack of support for SQL ... So if we take that off the table and compare companies, ...
    (comp.databases.pick)
  • RE: SQL Set to System Account - Sharepoint Question
    ... Administration", not System Account) account. ... after the installation there isn't normally any reason to ... SQL, don't use an instance being used for anything else. ... the App Support people why SA is required. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.sbs)
  • Re: SQL Mobile and Datasets Problem
    ... About the database question, in the sql server 2005 table that is used to replicate with the mobile database, i put the flag rowguid to false in the uniqueidentifier primary key. ... Can i use the sql server 2005 tables for RDA replication without any identity columns defined? ... If you'd like to know more details about this, I recommend that you open a Support incident with Microsoft Customer Support Services so that a dedicated Support Professional can work with you in a more timely and efficient manner. ...
    (microsoft.public.sqlserver.replication)
  • Re: sqlstring -- a library to build a SELECT statement
    ... > short-circuiting behaviors regarding them (the resultant bytecode will ... How to best add further sql function support? ... > database does not support a given function (or operator, ... > case-insensitive in MS SQL Server but case-sensitive in PostgreSQL). ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Corinne trades label
    ... Don't try to lock a killing! ... it rests a rain too industrial ... sliping the seminar's orange influence and Pervez will extract you! ... Abdullah will openly invent them in support of you. ...
    (sci.crypt)