Re: IntelliType, IntelliPoint software won't install or uninstall

This may not help but here is what my Vista Home Premium SP1 has for setup.

c:\programs files
does not have a 'keyboard' directory.
does have a Microsoft IntelliPoint and an Microsoft IntelliType Pro directory.

uninstall program list has
Microsoft IntelliPoint 6.1 and Microsoft IntelliType Pro 6.1 entries.

(Microsoft IntelliMouse PS/2, Microsoft Natural Multimedia keyboard)

I get to the keyboard settings via
Control Panel
Hardware and Sound
Keyboard
Key Settings Tab

Michael

"mxwebb" <mxwebb.3fh5c4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:mxwebb.3fh5c4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have a vista Laptop. I bought a new microsoft natural ergonomic
keyboard 4000. Now keep in mind I already had the same keyboard just
bought a new one. When I plug this one in it works but none of the
function keys work?
Note I use to see under program files a directory called Keyboard which
then you could select to modify the special keys(1,2,3...and email key
and so on)
I don't see that any more.

When try to install the software/Drivers from Microsoft it tell me its
already installed? I would have to agree because when you go to control
panel and Keyborad and look at drivers you can see it there. But can't
see in it uninstall applications/Programs in control panel to remover?

--
mxwebb