Re: Buffalo DriveStation not recognised by Vista

Features:
No need to install drivers
Supports USB 2.0/1.1

Technical Specification:
Port: 1 USB Series A
Data Transfer Speed : Max 480 Mbps (USB 2.0 Mode)
Max 12 Mbps (USB 1.1 Mode)

I haven't seen anything about special USB drivers........

John

--
JohnFitz
JohnFitz's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/johnfitz.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

  • Re: Good news for UGVM 360 owners!
    ... You just keep the saves& profile on the USB stick permanently though, ... Skyrim) that would probably be quicker than cloud storage ... universe turns around and says with a slightly distracted air, ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: TeX Live or MikTeX for computer lab installation?
    ... - one for each of the possible drive letters for the USB stick. ... All Windows users have a profile. ... But that isn't TeX specific. ...
    (comp.text.tex)
  • Re: Good news for UGVM 360 owners!
    ... console, play game is easier than copy save + profile to usb stick, unlpug usb ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: E3
    ... like in our flat where there are multiple 360s around and a need to move ... saves back and forth on USB sticks and whatnot. ... profile, you can just sign in and you get your profile (none of this ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: Change USB Mass storage drive folder name
    ... I am presently testing USB Host Controller Driver on Davinci Platform. ... Card " when i insert an SD Card on port 1 and get "USB Mass Storage" when i ... You can rename your USB mass storage profile Folder to display ...