Re: blue screen!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

Try: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/939720

But, generally, that is a hardware fault code.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"<THE TERMIN@TOR>" <THETERMINTOR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:59A3FA17-E834-4F30-8E5A-1E5798749F46@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Rick Rogers" wrote:

Depends on what's broken, how long it takes to diagnose and replace it, and
availability of the replacement.

--

> "Rick Rogers" wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> If you did a fresh, clean install and are still getting blue screens,
>> then
>> the problem is hardware, not software. A component has failed, and >> it's
>> not
>> going to get better by reinstalling the operating system. You need to
>> bring
>> it to a technician. If it's still under warranty, then contact >> e-machines
>> about this. Otherwise find a reputable local shop, not the geek squad >> or
>> local big-box store equivalent, but a real technician.
>>
>> -- >> Best of Luck,

>> http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
>> Windows help - www.rickrogers.org
>>
>> "<THE TERMIN@TOR>" <THETERMINTOR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>> message
>> > HI, i had 6 bluescreens and i dont know why that occurs because it
>> > appears
>> > too fast that i cant look what the bluescreen is about and i >> > contacted
>> > my
>> > computer manufacture and they only tell me to reinstall windows >> > vista
>> > and
>> > have done that 2 times, what else can i do?..........can someone >> > help
>> > me
>> > please?,,,,,,i have an emachines w5233 computer with pentium D
>> > processor
>> > of
>> > 3.00 GHZ and 1GB of RAM
>>
>> how much did you think it could cost?
i finally found what the blue screen is about it says PAGE_ FAULT_ IN_ NONPAGED_ AREA AND OTHER ERROR NUMBERS: 0X00000050 (X808000C4,0X00000000,0X820581A9,0x00000000)

  • Re: Blue Screen - Vista Home Edition
    ... Best of Luck, ... Rick Rogers, ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ... "DonP" wrote in message ...
  • Re: Group Policy Client Service wont Start
    ... what antivirus or system protection do you have installed? ... Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ...
  • Re: BCCode: 1000007e BSOD
    ... Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ... operating system files and enable the option to show hidden files and folders. ...
  • Re: CD Drive Not Working
    ... Best of Luck, ... Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ...
  • Re: Problems when I tried to do a system recovery with Vista
    ... Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ...