Re: blue screen!!!!!!!!!!

Depends on what's broken, how long it takes to diagnose and replace it, and availability of the replacement.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"<THE TERMIN@TOR>" <THETERMINTOR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4216E69C-5936-416D-976E-D2F17D172122@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Rick Rogers" wrote:

Hi,

If you did a fresh, clean install and are still getting blue screens, then
the problem is hardware, not software. A component has failed, and it's not
going to get better by reinstalling the operating system. You need to bring
it to a technician. If it's still under warranty, then contact e-machines
about this. Otherwise find a reputable local shop, not the geek squad or
local big-box store equivalent, but a real technician.

--

> HI, i had 6 bluescreens and i dont know why that occurs because it > appears
> too fast that i cant look what the bluescreen is about and i contacted > my
> computer manufacture and they only tell me to reinstall windows vista > and
> have done that 2 times, what else can i do?..........can someone help > me
> please?,,,,,,i have an emachines w5233 computer with pentium D > processor
> of
> 3.00 GHZ and 1GB of RAM

how much did you think it could cost?

  • Re: Hardware Restart
    ... Best of Luck, ... Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Concistency check
    ... Best of Luck, ... Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ...
  • Re: Bootloader Timeout
    ... Best of Luck, ... Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ...
  • Re: Bootloader Timeout
    ... Best of Luck, ... Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ...
  • Re: msconfig
    ... Best of Luck, ... Rick Rogers, aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ...