Re: Mass Storage Controller

This is an "O2Micro - scsiadapter - O2Micro Integrated MS/MSPRO Controller"

http://catalog.update.microsoft.com/v7/site/Search.aspx?q=PCI%5CVEN_1217%26DEV_7130

You can try O2Micro's website for drivers (The Microsoft Update catalog only has the 32 bit version of the driver).

According to the PCI subsystem vendorID (1462), O2Micro resold this device to "Micro-Star International Co ., Ltd". You might try Micro-Stars website as well to find drivers.

If you still cannot find a driver, drop me a mail to tinews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

"pineapplek" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:c82800eab7097be29f4a36a82cba91fd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Guys

I am having some problem with my laptop. Currently i installed my lappy
from vista home basic x32 to home premium x64. However because of the
bit difference, i have to search for the drivers.

All seems fine except for this "mass storage controller" which i can't
find the drivers online and i have no idea what it is.

Can some kind soul please help?

Below are the info:

Device discription :
Mass Storage Controller

Hardware ids:
PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_7130&SUBSYS_33411462&REV_01
PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_7130&SUBSYS_33411462
PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_7130&CC_018000
PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_7130&CC_0180

compatible id:
PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_7130&REV_01
PCI\VEN_1217&DEV_7130
PCI\VEN_1217&CC_018000
PCI\VEN_1217&CC_0180
PCI\VEN_1217
PCI\CC_018000
PCI\CC_0180

Hope it helps?
Thanks and hope to hear a reply soon

Bruce

|Filename: MSC2.jpg |
|Download: http://www.vistax64.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6344 |

pineapplek

  • Re: Application crash analysis
    ... circumstances without any indication of the reason. ... Google Earth 3 & 4 do this if I enter a location in the search box. ... Never get drivers from Windows Update. ... The motherboard mftr.'s website if hardware is onboard; ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Driver problems on new system.
    ... > Have you checked for an updated BIOS at Asus's website? ... > drivers on their site too. ... > I'd also suggest testing the RAM. ... >>I'm cool with doing a total new install, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Please help!
    ... The screen resolution was set to 640 by 480 with ... First try installing updated drivers for your video card. ... The motherboard mftr.'s website if hardware is onboard; ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Start Menu dispays a black screen
    ... control panel and administrative tools set as menus as well as the ... Never get drivers from Windows Update. ... The motherboard mftr.'s website if hardware is onboard; ... install and run a free system inventory program like Belarc ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Scrolling with SP2 installed
    ... It isn't smooth like it was before installation. ... Install updated drivers for your video card. ... The motherboard mftr.'s website if hardware is onboard; ... Read the installation instructions on the website where you get the drivers. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)