Re: Memory problems

What is the exact error message, system memory and hard drive space are 2 different things, you may be looking in the wrong place to fix your problem.

--

----
Help Us Help You http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm

"Neobreaker" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:fd067aaa45b66387ff00767b6ba4cb69@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lately ive been having these messages about my memory being low so i
should close some programs or not enough memory to do certain things, so
i uninstalled about 3 games big ones too and it still is showing the
same old messages my memory is decreasing instead of increasing ive
basically stripped my computer of all the things ive downloaded that
might take up memory and when i go to "My Computer" it says i have 12 GB
free of 72 GB of memory and it goes anywhere from 10-20 but it keeps
decreasing i fear soon my computer wont work at all.

ive ran defrag programs and they said my computer was heavily
fragmented so i defraged it and now it isnt fragmented but the memory is
still the same,

does anyone know what i should do or any free programs that could fix
this?

--
Neobreaker

  • [ANNOUNCE] Linux-2.4.32-hf32.5
    ... Fix memory corruption caused by snmp_trap_decode which may free ... to 2.4.32 kernels use neither of these timers. ... on 2.4 update the inode ctime on rename. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: [RFC][mmotm] Documentation update
    ... Memory Resource ControllerImplementation Memo. ... will fix. ... charge against oldpage or newpage will be committed. ... Page Migration ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: XP Setup hangs with dual PIII-550 on Asus P2B-DS v1.04
    ... I have one IDE 80Gb drive attached to Primary IDE and one CD-ROM on the secondary IDE. ... It might be a memory issue, but in the one CPU config the installation always works without a hitch, which leads me to believe the memory issue if it exists is not the main problem. ... Do you happen to know if moving the R79 to R80 is the correct fix for ACPI and what it actually does? ... about 2-3 minutes with only a reset helping.. ...
    (alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.asus)
  • Re: USB transfer_buffer allocations on 64bit systems
    ... memory that is suitable for DMA. ... That is not a good fix. ... a clear note about how to allocate buffers for USB drivers. ...
    (Linux-Kernel)
  • Re: [tip:perfcounters/core] perf_counter: Simplify and fix task migration counting
    ... Simplify and fix task migration counting ... memory corruptions under load. ... return ctx; ...
    (Linux-Kernel)