Re: Epso EPL-5800L not print with Vista

lhs573;828829 Wrote:
Please help, I have Epson EPL-5800L laser printer. It work find with
Windows XP but stopped printing now with Vista home.

Unfortunately, :( as this printer is not on the vista compatability
list, and no specific drivers have been written, it looks as if it will
not work with vista unless it will work with the XP drivers that you
have. the only other option i can offer is to see if you can find a
vista driver for a similar model of epson laser printer

--
barman58

Regards,
*Nigel*
the beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not
understand.,- frank herbert
.