Re: Epso EPL-5800L not print with Vista

lhs573;828829 Wrote:
Please help, I have Epson EPL-5800L laser printer. It work find with
Windows XP but stopped printing now with Vista home.

Unfortunately, :( as this printer is not on the vista compatability
list, and no specific drivers have been written, it looks as if it will
not work with vista unless it will work with the XP drivers that you
have. the only other option i can offer is to see if you can find a
vista driver for a similar model of epson laser printer

--
barman58

Regards,
*Nigel*
the beginning of knowledge is the discovery of something we do not
understand.,- frank herbert

  • dell quickset
    ... Vista 32-bit on a ... I have the synaptics touchpad v 6.3 as described. ... jsabin6 wrote: ... Problem persisted after removing graphics drivers, ...
  • Re: Blue AScreen System_Service_Exception
    ... There are some great helpers including a lot of IT pros, on these groups, who have long experience with Windows and operate at a very professional level. ... Perhaps Win Vista has settled down and will give to me a break from the concern of another crash? ... The F8 options in Vista are the same as XP, and the link for Safe Mode Boot ... Make sure all your drivers fro devices are the most recent the manufacturer offers compatible with Vista, but Windows Update should be doing this job in most cases. ...
  • Re: Video Error
    ... I suggest that you try the latest Vista Beta driver from the Hauppauge ... WebSite for your 150 card instead instead of the one you got from Vista ... I was able to install the XP drivers for my Radeon 7000. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.mediacenter)
  • Re: Blue AScreen System_Service_Exception
    ... bootrec /Rebuild BCD ... The F8 options in Vista are the same as XP, and the link for Safe Mode Boot ... Make sure all your drivers fro devices are the most recent the manufacturer offers compatible with Vista, but Windows Update should be doing this job in most cases. ...
  • How I fixed my Vista Print Spooler Problems
    ... putchased Vista Ultimate with the intent to upgrade my XP system. ... errors stemming from the Print Spooler Service. ... with an upgrade install of Vista Ultimate. ... I attempted to manually clean all my drivers and registry changes ...