Re: Lost a drive d:

Hi George,

Run diskmgmt.msc, what does this tool say about the drive?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"George" <hliasal@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:C7EE5C55-54F0-4B71-8DD8-F86BB405E472@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello all
I have a raid 0 array and a third disk I use for backup.While playing with Intel storage manager 8.5 drive d: disappeared. I can find it in bios and in device manager but not in My computer even using command prompt.
Any ideas ?
Thanks
George

  • Re: My Documents from Me to XP
    ... aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: Hardware Restart
    ... aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ... hardware names, and the "floppy appearance" would go awa. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: My Documents from Me to XP
    ... aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: monitor no signal
    ... aka "Nutcase" - Microsoft MVP ... Windows help - www.rickrogers.org ... At home, I installed my monitor, mouse and keyboard. ...
  • Re: Sounds & Audio Devices - I have no sound after formatting comp